March Mount TBR
- Bible, Jake – Stone Cold Bastards, added because of the author’s big idea piece on Scalzi’s blog ““Old school, crack military team of gargoyles holds a Sanctuary against a Demon Siege“
- Vickers, Roy – The Department of Dead Ends, rec’d by Tip the Wink – Once started I couldn’t put it down. These stories are terrific!
- Fine, Cordelia – Testosterone Rex, rec’d by Aarti on twitter
- Thompson, Tade – Rosewater, rec’d by the Little Red Reviewer “strangest and most unique alien invasion story I have ever read.”
- Alderman, Naomi – The Power, rec’d by Abigail Nussbaum
- Wells, Alex – Hunger makes the wolf, rec’d Liz Bourke “Does your reading lack outcast mercenary biker gangs led by one-eyed sorcerers, racing across the trackless deserts of a company-owned mining planet to stick it to The Man and make a profit? Do you feel that science fiction has an insufficiency of (a) weird planets and (b) trains and (c) witchy powers caused by exposure to weird planets? Do you think that science fiction needs more labour organising alongside its daring capers, prison/lab cell breakouts, explosions, subversive political activity, and people with strange powers?”